Sunday, November 1, 2009

Protein Deficiency and Remedies

Whenever the child is found to undergo deficiency of proteins, it is obligatory to give an egg everyday to the child. The egg has to be mixed methodically with milk or can also be boiled to a little extent, until it becomes medium hard. Thick cereals and pulse soups also does an enhanced job in overcoming protein deficiency in children. There is never damage in giving curd to the child unless and until it is too sour to consume. Curd can be given to the child by all means on recurrent intervals. Whatever it may be, ideal cleanliness must be observed in the issue of milk and food that has to be given to the child.

4 comments:

i added ur link, please check it and than add my link too...i wait ur confirm

this my link, Let Go Blogs

interest programming? visit my blog, read and leave comment All About Computer

i like this article very helpful for me.keep posting & good luck buddy !!

why my link not yet add ur blog? please add me
Let Go Blogs

just copied this link

Post a Comment